Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Katie's Baked Sweet Potato Fries

This post is a plug for my friend Katie's new blog, and a shining endorsement for her sweet potato fries (and she actually made up the recipe herself, not like my blog here where I just steal other recipes and make a slight change or two...). I made them tonight and they were absolutely delicious. I ate about one and a half sweet potatoes worth and could have kept going, they were that good. Now I just need to get my son to start liking sweet potatoes; I made a few for the baby with just olive oil, salt, and brown sugar...she seemed to like them, but my son didn't want anything to do with them. Then he tried one of the fully loaded ones and instantly declared it "too spicy." Crazy. Oh well, more for me.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Glad you liked them!!! Thanks for the good review!